Dubai enjoys a rich heritage with a history that goes as far back as the Bronze Age. Take this journey with us back in time and explore the roots of this country. Visiting Bastakiya, learn about the history and cultural heritage of the UAE at the Dubai Museum, housed in Al Fahidi Fort, previously the residence of the ruler of the city. A ride on a lovely little abra will transport you to the busy market area with the famous Gold and Spice Souks. From here, you will move on to see Jumeirah Mosque, to admire the 8th-century Islamic architecture
- The tour starts with pickup from your hotel
- Driving along the ‘Beach Road’ we stop for a photo outside the Jumeirah Mosque
- Continuing our drive to the traditional side of Dubai, on the older side of the city, we drive past the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighborhood to see the famous wind-tower architecture and cobbled streets
- Visit Dubai Museum to learn about the rich heritage.
- Crossing from the Bur Dubai side of the Creek, we take a traditional abra (water taxi) crossing over Dubai Creek to the Deira side.
- Follow our entertaining guide through the famous Spice and Gold Souks of Dubai
- The tour ends after some leisure time in the Souk, and return to your hotel
Departure & Return Location
Any Hotel/ Mall in Dubai
Dubai Port/ Airport
Returns to original departure point
Sharing Basis- 0900 AM
Private Basis – 0900 AM / 1000 AM/ 1100 AM
- Half Day Dubai Tour
- Tour guide
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Dubai Museum
- Al Fahidi Fort
- Abra water Taxi
- Spice & Gold Souq
- Any Private Expenses
- Personal Expenses
Cultural Dubai – Half Day Tour
9:00: pick-up or follow from your hotel/meeting point.
09:15: Departure for cultural Dubai Half Day Tour, Passing by Jumeirah beach road.
09:30: Arrive at Jumeirah Mosque, visit the Mosque & depart to Museum.
10:00: Arrive at Dubai Muesum, Ticket entrance to Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
11:00: Depart to Abra & take water taxi to Deira creek
11:30: Arrive at Spice souq & continue your tour into spice & Gold souq
12:30: Depart back to Hotel
13:00: Arrive back at the Hotel