- 0900 hrs: Meet and greet in Dubai. Transfer by Bus through Ras Al khaimah to Khasab, which is the capital of Musandam through the panoramic, coastal road, overlooking the Gulf of Arabia and the Straits of Hormuz.
- UAE exit fee & entry visa to Oman
- Arrive at Hotel, check in at hotel
- 14:30 hrs, Depart for the Half Day Mountain Safari to Jebel Harim, by 4-wheel drive vehicles (closed and air-conditioned). Driving is partially on winding mountain roads.
Guests on this adventure tour will be able to enjoy some of Oman’s most stunning sceneries. Board your 4-wheel drive vehicle and get ready for an exciting and breathtaking trip to Jebel Harim (translated as the Mountain of Women). With a height of 6,260 feet it is the highest peak on the Musandam Peninsula.
During your journey to Jebel Harim, you will be able to enjoy incredible vistas, including terraced mountain villages, lush Acacia forests and wadis (dry river beds). Following a drive of a little over an hour, a stop will be made at a Bedouin village located at an elevation of 3,000 feet. The village of Sayah, surrounded by palm groves, is one of the most picturesque villages on the Musandam Peninsula. After a stop for photographs and to enjoy this idyllic setting, continue with your drive to Jebel Harim. There will be time to admire the grand panorama from the mountain’s summit.
The return drive takes you pass Khawr Najid a stunning sea view point overlooking to Indian Ocean and then driver to Al Khalidya Nature Park before concluding your adventure trip back at Khasab.
- After the safari return to the hotel
- Overnight at Hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 09:00 hrs, Transfer to Khasab Harbor
- 09:10 Hrs, Arrive at the Khasab harbor and board the traditional Omani dhow for the full day cruise into the spectacular, scenic and tranquil fiord, the khor as Shimm(18kms long) and the longest fiords in the Musandam peninsula. Observe the coastal villages of Nadifi, Qanaha, Maqlab, Seebi and hamlets as we cruise along and there’s a very good possibility to sight the playful dolphins and many other exotic marine creatures. We anchor at the famous Telegraph Island, which was a repeat station built in 1864 by the British to connect Bombay (India) with mainland Britain by an underwater and overland telegraphic cable passing via Basra in Iraq and Turkey. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at the Telegraph Island and the Seebi Island in the pristine and calm waters of the fiord. Fishing will also be arranged during the cruise. Lunch and refreshments are served onboard. Snorkeling equipments and towels will be provided on the dhow.
- 1600 hrs – Drop back to Khasab Harbor
- Transfer to Hotel
- Overnight at the hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Depart for Khasab City tour
- The historical city of Musandam with visits to the Khasab Fort, Khasab Fort Visit this picturesque stronghold built in the 17th century by the Portuguese seeking dominion over the maritime trade in the Strait of Hormuz. The fort was erected to prevent attacks from the sea. Teak wood from India was used for its construction and the roof was fashioned from a mix of palm leaves and clay. Within its low, crenellated walls, the fort contains a large central tower which is thought to pre-date the fort itself. The structure you see today is the result of extensive restoration work carried out in the late 20th century. The fort’s location offers excellent views and photo opportunities. The neighboring village Qadah, Wadi Tawi rive to Wadi Tawi where one could see the pre-historical rock paintings depecting camel, ship, warrier etc.
- After city tour, transfer back to Dubai
The Package Price Includes:
The above cost includes:
- Transfers from Dubai to Khasab & from Khasab to Dubai by air conditioned bus
- UAE exit fee & entry visa Oman with special assistance
- 02 Night stay at Hotel on BB basis
- Half day Mountain safari by 4WD to Jebel Harim
- Full Day Dhow Cruise with lunch, fruits & refreshments on PRIVATE DHOW
- Khasab City Tour
- English Speaking guide for the whole tour package.
The Package Price Does Not Include:
- Any personal service like laundry, telephone bills and anything not mentioned in the package.
- Any medical expenses for guests who require regular medication.