Musandam Dibba is one of the popular tourist destinations in Oman. It is situated next to the Ras Al Khaimah border. It has become the best weekend getaways especially for the nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Embark on our Oman Musandam Tour from Dubai which introduces you to Arabian peninsula’s most astonishing natural splendours. It’s a great opportunity to explore the amazing fjords, caves, beaches, banana board riding, enjoy snorkelling swimming, speed boat experience, fishing, and other exciting activities on board.
Oman Musandam tour from Dubai is full of activities and entertainment. It’s a perfect trip to escape from the glistening sights and buzzing crowd of Dubai. The best way to explore this stunning panoramic landscape with jagged coastline is to book the Musandam tour packages with Khasab Tours.
We at Khasab Tours, offer you to captivate some enchanting moments in the lap of nature with Oman Musandam Tour Packages from Dubai. Upon a picturesque drive through tapered trails and hair-pin curves engraved out of the magnificent Hajar Mountains, our Musandam trip is a great way to save money. We offer our Musandam Dibba deals to both tourists and UAE residents.
We are the pioneer tour operator in Musandam since 1992. Our unique Musandam tour packages from Dubai suits your holidaying and touring needs. We provide affordable tour packages and maintain highest professional standards and quality in our offerings. Enjoy the beautiful coral reef and take a swim while riding on our traditional dhows cruise with pleasant staff who are sincere in their work.
Our Oman Musandam Tour from Dubai packages include an awe-inspiring richest archaeological visit in the Khasab region. If you are an archelogy enthusiast then, you’ll have a very good time watching the majestic landscape and towering mountain range. You’ll be enthralled to see the site’s old forts and the Hasat Bin Salt, an ancient rock with drawings and writings dating back to the third millennium BC. Our local inhabitant guides will narrate the excellent history of the old buildings and antiques and mysterious myths and tales about the place.
Khasab Tours also offer hiking and trekking adventures to the tourists and UAE residents as our local guides are well-conversant with the terrain. It’s a great occasion to interact with the guides and learn about the local culture. If you fancy the outdoors at night, we also take care of your camping needs with our quality tents and equipment to ensure your safety. Also, you get to enjoy the local cuisine prepared using traditional methods.
Our mission is to provide the best vacation experience for the tourists and UAE residents with customer-friendly prices and offer an experience of a lifetime.
Why Should You Visit Musandam?
Khasab Tours has been offering Musandam tour from Dubai for a long time. We are the pioneer tour operator in Musandam. We not only introduce our guests to Omani culture by decorating our dhow cruise but, offer delicious traditional Omani food with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Listed below are the reasons why should you visit Musandam:
- You’ll find an answer why Musandam is called as “Norway of the Middle East.”
- Enjoy the traditional Omani dhow and breath-taking fjords, surrounded by towering mountains.
- Appreciate the beauty of the untouched landscape and get a chance to spot the dolphins while in the cruise.
- Take part in the variety of water-based activities including swimming, fishing, banana boat ride, snorkelling, and more.
- 0900 hrs: Meet and greet in Dubai. Transfer by Bus through Ras Al khaimah to Khasab, which is the capital of Musandam through the panoramic, coastal road, overlooking the Gulf of Arabia and the Straits of Hormuz.
- UAE exit fee & entry visa to Oman
- Arrive at Hotel, check in at hotel
- 14:30 hrs, Depart for the Half Day Mountain Safari to Jebel Harim, by 4-wheel drive vehicles (closed and air-conditioned). Driving is partially on winding mountain roads.
Guests on this adventure tour will be able to enjoy some of Oman’s most stunning sceneries. Board your 4-wheel drive vehicle and get ready for an exciting and breathtaking trip to Jebel Harim (translated as the Mountain of Women). With a height of 6,260 feet it is the highest peak on the Musandam Peninsula.
During your journey to Jebel Harim, you will be able to enjoy incredible vistas, including terraced mountain villages, lush Acacia forests and wadis (dry river beds). Following a drive of a little over an hour, a stop will be made at a Bedouin village located at an elevation of 3,000 feet. The village of Sayah, surrounded by palm groves, is one of the most picturesque villages on the Musandam Peninsula. After a stop for photographs and to enjoy this idyllic setting, continue with your drive to Jebel Harim. There will be time to admire the grand panorama from the mountain’s summit.
The return drive takes you pass Khawr Najid a stunning sea view point overlooking to Indian Ocean and then driver to Al Khalidya Nature Park before concluding your adventure trip back at Khasab.
- After the safari return to the hotel
- Overnight at Hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 09:00 hrs, Transfer to Khasab Harbor
- 09:10 Hrs, Arrive at the Khasab harbor and board the traditional Omani dhow for the full day cruise into the spectacular, scenic and tranquil fiord, the khor as Shimm(18kms long) and the longest fiords in the Musandam peninsula. Observe the coastal villages of Nadifi, Qanaha, Maqlab, Seebi and hamlets as we cruise along and there’s a very good possibility to sight the playful dolphins and many other exotic marine creatures. We anchor at the famous Telegraph Island, which was a repeat station built in 1864 by the British to connect Bombay (India) with mainland Britain by an underwater and overland telegraphic cable passing via Basra in Iraq and Turkey. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at the Telegraph Island and the Seebi Island in the pristine and calm waters of the fiord. Fishing will also be arranged during the cruise. Lunch and refreshments are served onboard. Snorkeling equipments and towels will be provided on the dhow.
- 1600 hrs – Drop back to Khasab Harbor
- Transfer to Hotel
- Overnight at the hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Depart for Khasab City tour
- The historical city of Musandam with visits to the Khasab Fort, Khasab Fort Visit this picturesque stronghold built in the 17th century by the Portuguese seeking dominion over the maritime trade in the Strait of Hormuz. The fort was erected to prevent attacks from the sea. Teak wood from India was used for its construction and the roof was fashioned from a mix of palm leaves and clay. Within its low, crenellated walls, the fort contains a large central tower which is thought to pre-date the fort itself. The structure you see today is the result of extensive restoration work carried out in the late 20th century. The fort’s location offers excellent views and photo opportunities. The neighboring village Qadah, Wadi Tawi rive to Wadi Tawi where one could see the pre-historical rock paintings depecting camel, ship, warrier etc.
- After city tour, transfer back to Dubai
The Package Price Includes:
The above cost includes:
- Transfers from Dubai to Khasab & from Khasab to Dubai by air conditioned bus
- UAE exit fee & entry visa Oman with special assistance
- 02 Night stay at Hotel on BB basis
- Half day Mountain safari by 4WD to Jebel Harim
- Full Day Dhow Cruise with lunch, fruits & refreshments on PRIVATE DHOW
- Khasab City Tour
- English Speaking guide for the whole tour package.
The Package Price Does Not Include:
- Any personal service like laundry, telephone bills and anything not mentioned in the package.
- Any medical expenses for guests who require regular medication.