- 0900 hrs – Meet and greet in Dubai Transfer by air-conditioned bus through Ras Al Khaimah to Khasab, which is the capital of Musandam through the panoramic, coastal road, overlooking the Gulf of Arabia and the Straits of Hormuz. Assistance at the border with UAE exit fee & Oman visa fee included.
- Arrive at Khasab and continue for City Tour
- Khasab Fort Visit this picturesque stronghold built in the 17th century by the Portuguese seeking dominion over the maritime trade in the Strait of Hormuz. The fort was erected to prevent attacks from the sea. Teak wood from India was used for its construction and the roof was fashioned from a mix of palm leaves and clay. Within its low, crenellated walls, the fort contains a large central tower which is thought to pre-date the fort itself. The structure you see today is the result of extensive restoration work carried out in the late 20th century. The fort’s location offers excellent views and photo opportunities.
Wadi Tawi rive to Wadi Tawi where one could see the pre-historical rock paintings depicting camel, ship, warier etc.
- After city tour, transfer to ATANA Hotel & check in at hotel.
- Overnight at ATANA Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- 0900 hrs.: Transfer to Khasab Port and Depart for the full day cruise into the spectacular, scenic and tranquil fiord, the Khor as Shimm (18kms long) and the longest fiords in the Musandam peninsula. Observe the coastal villages of Nadifi, Qanaha, Maqlab, Seebi and hamlets as we cruise along and there’s a very good possibility to sight the playful dolphins and many other exotic marine creatures. We anchor at the famous Telegraph Island, which was a repeat station built in 1864 by the British to connect Bombay (India) with mainland Britain by an underwater and overland telegraphic cable passing via Basra in Iraq and Turkey. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at the Telegraph Island and the Seebi Island in the pristine and calm waters of the fiord. Lunch and refreshments are served onboard. Snorkeling equipment’s and towels will be provided on the dhow.
- After the cruise, return back to Hotel
- Overnight at ATANA Hotel Khasab.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- 0900 hrs.: Depart for Full Day Mountain Safari with picnic Lunch by 4-wheel drive vehicles (closed and air-conditioned). Driving is partially on winding mountain roads.
Guests on this adventure tour will be able to enjoy some of Oman’s most stunning sceneries. Board your 4-wheel drive vehicle and get ready for an exciting and breathtaking trip to Jebel Harim (translated as the Mountain of Women). With a height of 6,260 feet it is the highest peak on the Musandam Peninsula. We will offer you soft trekking near Jebel Harim.
During your journey to Jebel Harim, you will be able to enjoy incredible vistas, including terraced mountain villages, lush Acacia forests and wadis (dry river beds). Following a drive of a little over an hour, a stop will be made at a Bedouin village located at an elevation of 3,000 feet. The village of Sayah, surrounded by palm groves, is one of the most picturesque villages on the Musandam Peninsula. After a stop for photographs and to enjoy this idyllic setting, continue with your drive to Jebel Harim. There will be time to admire the grand panorama from the mountain’s summit.
The return drive takes you pass Khawr Najid a stunning sea view point overlooking to Indian Ocean and then driver to Al Khalidya Nature Park before concluding your adventure trip back at Khasab.
- After safari return back to Khor Najid. BBQ Dinner at Beach Khor Najid
- Overnight at ATANA Hotel Khasab.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free time
- Check out, transfer back to Dubai
- Transfer Dubai – Khasab
- Assistance at the border
- UAE exit fee & entry visa Oman
- KHASAB City Tour
- Full day dhow cruise with lunch, fruits & refreshments
- Full day Mountain safari to Jebel Harim by 4WD with picnic Lunch
- 01 BBQ Dinner at Khor Najid Beach
- 03 Nights stay at ATANA Hotels (ATANA KHASAB / ATANA MUSANDAM)
- Transfer Khasab – Dubai
THE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Any cost which is not mentioned above